Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Last week I had some blood work done because I wasn't feeling good. 

Turns out I am anemic.

Now, if you have talked to me in the last week you know this.  Because it is kind of consuming my thoughts.  I have posted before about how I worry, so as you can imagine I have been well...a little worried. 

Remember last week I posted about always being thankful. 

Today, I am choosing to be thankful I am anemic.  (I mean let's be honest, it could have been a lot worse.)  I don't want to sound super spiritual by being thankful for this, because I am not.  In fact, I was talking to my hubby last night and he was the one who encouraged me to thank the Lord for this.  (First I had to confess my doubt.  Because the Bible says, "Do not be anxious about anything."  and I was, so I needed to confess that.)

All that being said, I am also thankful I get to go see Needtobreathe in concert tonight!!!!

No comments: