Thursday, February 13, 2014

Time to Crack Open Those Piggy Banks

The kids have been so excited to hear how God has been working through all of you that they wanted to get involved with their own fundraising.  Rob and I feel this is a great idea because they will be able to see God working through their friends as well.
As a family we came up with the idea below...
 
 
I have spoken with the director of our children's ministry at church and this weekend the flyers will go home with each family AND the Broderick and Carys get to talk in front of ALL the kids at our church!  As if that wasn't enough, both kids asked me if they could tell their class at school and send papers home with all their classmates! 
 
My heart is bursting with joy!
I love that this is truly a family thing!
 
Sure I am excited to watch the change come in (not so excited about counting it) but I am most excited about God working in the lives of all the people that will receive a flyer. 
Especially the ones from school.  I am also so excited for Broderick and Carys to see God at work. 
 
So...like the flyer says, look in your couch cushions, clean out your car, and crack open those piggy banks!  You know you have change laying around.  (or is it lying?)  Anyway, I would LOVE for God to use you to bless my kids!
 

No comments: